Monday, September 12, 2011

Peace Tea

 The hippies have made a comeback with this new interesting beverage. Though their tea is good, their motto's like "Peaceful Resistance," and "Give Peace a Chance," are rather old and worn out I would say. However, I do like how very nice and large the cans are, and that they are only 99 cents. If peace is what it takes to get a price like that, bring peace on. Who knows, maybe Monster will come out with "Peace Monster" for that cheap. That would be nice wouldn't it.. Well, I'm feelin' some peace tea, and fidd'nin' to get in my groove, so I'm outty y'all.

2 comments:

  1. And then Andy, thus persuaded, donned flowery bell-bottom jeans and grew shoulder-length hair with a moustache, and rallied in Washington, guitar in hand, for the sake of Peace, having been duly inspired by the beverage he had not long ago held in his hand.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donned flowery bell-bottom jeans!! Love it! Peace out bro!!! That's the life for me..

    ReplyDelete