Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Feel Like a Sloth

I hate that feeling. When you feel ultimately incapable of achieving the task ahead. One more rep, on more lift, but, as the air burst out of your face the annoying little thought says no. Humans have limitations, and no human is capable of achieving all of their desires. Many of us know someone or have a friend who seems to live a charmed life in which they happily achieve exactly, or more than what they want, and it is hard to resist the urge to be jealous. Even though it doesn't seem like it, these "charmed people" have struggles too, and they do not always achieve what they want. They're like most of us, except for sometimes they simply have more drive. Drive is the key to achievement and greatness, and right now, it is something I personally wish I could purchase a little more of. My science book gathers dust, and economics explains it's boredom to no one, while I put them off day after day. I've got a lot to do today, so I'm gonna go take a nap and dream about finishing all the work I have to do..




"Consider the ant thou sluggard, learn from her ways and be wise." Proverbs 6:6
If my life was as short as an ant's, I probably would..

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! You're a really good writer. The whole conclusion cracked me up. I can TOTALLY identify. UGH! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete